Validation of Analytical Procedures – Basics [QS-8E]
You will be able to adapt necessary validation processes of analytical chemistry procedures to specific cases.
Heads of analytical laboratories and coworkers who are responsible or will be responsible in the future for validating analytical methods.
- Prerequisites for validations of procedures
- How to proceed in validations of procedures
- Validation of examination of origin
- Validation of examination of purity
- Validation of content determination
- Role of interlaboratory testing and matrix reference materials
- Validation of uncertainty of measurement
Presentation including discussion with the participants, exercises using scientific pocket calculator, exchange of experiences among the participants.
|Datum||29.05.2018 09:00 - 29.05.2018 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Referent||Prof. Jürgen Stohner, ZHAW, Wädenswil|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | email@example.com