Experimental Design [QS-19E] – NEW
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of design of experiments and understand how these methods could be effectively use in optimization of your experiments. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper conduction of experiments and analysis of information they yield.
Persons interested in using methods of experimental design for planning their experiments.
- General outline for screening experiments
- Factorial and fractional factorial designs
- Response surface methods
- Quantitative relations: Observed responses and experimental variations.
- Optimisation when there are several response variables
- Computer applications and literature for further reading
Lectures, calculations on sample data sets, discussion of selected applications.
|Datum||12.09.2018 09:00 - 12.09.2018 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Referent||Dr. András P. Borosy Dübendorf|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Sekretariat Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | email@example.com