Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC) [TR-4E]
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of gas chromatography and understand how chromatographic conditions are optimized for best separations. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper and efficient development of robust GC methods.
Users with little experience who want to gain or add to their basic knowledge on GC.
QA-managers monitoring GC methods and results.
- Mechanism of gas chromatography
- Design of a gas chromatograph; the GC separation column
- Influence of oven temperature and carrier gas properties on the separation efficiency
- Proper selection of chromatographic conditions
- Choice of injectors and detectors
- Qualitative and quantitative GC analysis
- Method development
Lectures, calculations on sample chromatograms, discussion of selected applications.
|Datum||25.09.2018 09:00 - 26.09.2018 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 1,130.00, Non-members CHF 1,350.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 600.00|
|Referent||Maurus Biedermann, Kantonales Laboratorium Zürich|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Sekretariat Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | email@example.com