Trends in (U)HPLC – Fast Chromatography Today [TR-18E]
You will know the possibilities of modern HPLC materials for the implementation of fast separations as well as the critical parameters for a successful realization.
HPLC experienced laboratory technicians, scientific assistants or laboratory heads who want to move to effective (U)HPLC methods.
- Advantages and possible issues of modern stationary phases: Sub 2 µm, monolithic columns, fused core materials, standard 3 and 5 µm for fast HPLC
- Influence of the HPLC equipment and the optimal configuration
- Which approach fits to my system? Do I need an UHPLC-System?
- System selection and release
- Method transfer to modern HPLC methods in QA areas
Lectures, discussions and group work.
|Datum||10.10.2018 09:00 - 10.10.2018 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Referent||Dr. Jürgen Maier Rosenkranz, JMR-Analytik Rottenburg-Seebronn, Germany|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org