From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method [TR-20E]
Goal: Based on the chemical structure of your compounds you will be able to create an HPLC method by selecting the optimal column and mobile phase. You will be capable to predict the behaviour of your compound on the column and use this knowledge for fast and robust method development.
HPLC experienced and laboratory technicians or laboratory heads.
- Development of HPLC methods based on the chemical structure and the sample matrix
- Separation parameters of the mobile phase (pH, buffers, organic modifier,…)
- Influence of the stationary phase (how to make use of different selectivities)
- Effect of functional groups on separation time
- Different behaviour of polar and non–polar compounds
- Explanation of main strategies with examples
Lectures, discussions, and group work.
|Datum||23.10.2018 09:00 - 23.10.2018 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Referent||Dr. Jürgen Maier Rosenkranz, JMR-Analytik Rottenburg-Seebronn, Germany|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Sekretariat Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org