Injection Techniques in Gas Chromatography [TR-4bE]
You will be familiar with the essentials of the three different liquid injection techniques in gas chromatography and you know, what injection procedure provides best results for your specific application in terms of best separation and quantitative determination. Furthermore, the knowledge on large volume injection facilitates lower detection limits.
Users with basic theoretical an practical knowledge of GC.
- Classical split/splitless, programmed temperature vaporizing (PTV) and on-column injection
- The vaporization process in the hot injector chamber
- Injection with band formation vs. thermospray
- Focusing of the initial band during sample transfer of splitless injection (solvent and cold trapping)
- On-column injection: solvent effects, uncoated pre-columns, the retention gap effect
- Selection of adequate injection technique
- Large volume injection (up to 1000 µl): fundamentals and working rules
Lectures, movies and animations of injection processes, discussion of selected applications.
|Datum||26.11.2019 09:00 - 27.11.2019 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 1,130.00, Non-members CHF 1,350.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 600.00|
|Referent||Maurus Biedermann, Kantonales Laboratorium Zürich|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | email@example.com