Flow Cytometry: From Analysis to Cell Sorting – Principles and Applications [LS-7E]
You will understand the key principles of the technique, its possibilities and limitations, and are capable to plan and analyze flow cytometric experiments.
People with technical training (lab technicians or similar), potential users of the technique, purchasing decision makers.
- Flow cytometry general concepts
- Cytometer components (fluidics, optics, electronics)
- Cytometer instruments overview
- Fluorescence compensations
- Data display and analysis
- Cell sorting theory
- Practical considerations for cell sorting
- Overview of flow cytometry applications
Presentations and round-table and discussions about participant projects.
Live demo on a flow cytometer.
Depending on the audience, the course will be in French or English, but all written material and the slides are in English only.
|Event Date||18.03.2019 09:00 - 18.03.2019 17:00|
|Individual Price||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Lecturer||Dr. Jean-Pierre Aubry-Lachainaye, Université de Genève|
|Location||Université de Genève, Sciences II, Genève|
Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | email@example.com