HILIC Separation of polar compounds [TR-21E]
You are able to decide for which samples and methods HILIC will be good and to develop the corresponding HILIC method with a selection of stationary and mobile phases.
HPLC users with practical experience; it is their job to operate HPLC-Systems and -methods in correct and stable manner.
- Basics of Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC)
- What is the difference to RP chromatography?
- Applications: When is HILIC the better choice?
- Which HILIC columns are available and what are their differences?
- Selection of the column considering the chromatographic selectivity
- Influence of mobile phase, pH and temperature on the separation
- Possible troubles and how to avoid them
- Strategies to successfully optimize a separation
Lectures, discussions and group works.
Propriétés de l'événement
|Date de l'événement||06.02.2019 09:00 - 06.02.2019 17:00|
|Prix individuel||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Enseignant||Dr. Jürgen Maier Rosenkranz, JMR-Analytik Rottenburg-Seebronn, Germany|
|Langue de cours||English|
|Lieu||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Carte de localisation
Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org