Introduction to HPLC [TR-9E]
You understand the basic mechanisms of an HPLC separation and are able to run a method according to required specifications.
Users with little experience who want to gain or add to their basic knowledge on HPLC. QA-managers monitoring HPLC methods and results.
- Equipment setup and function, component specifications
- Fundamentals of separations
- Influencing operating parameters on the chromatogram
- Classification of stationary and mobile phases
- What does the chromatogram tell me
- Evaluation of a chromatogram: qualitative and quantitative analysis
Lectures, discussions, and group works.
|Datum||15.11.2018 09:00 - 16.11.2018 17:00|
|Einzelpreis||Individual members CHF 1,130.00, Non-members CHF 1,350.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 600.00|
|Referent||Dr. Roland Looser|
|Ort||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|
Weiterbildung SCG/DAS | ℅ Eawag | Überlandstrasse 133 | CH-8600 Dübendorf
+41 (0)58 765 52 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org