Statistical Analysis of Measurement Values [QS-3E]
You are familiar with the basic concepts of statistics and its specific terms. You can plan simple experiments and analyze the data with Excel.
Anyone who is analyzing measurement data. No prior training in the subject is required but you should have basic knowledge using Excel. Please bring your laptop to the course.
- Summarize your data with graphics and descriptive measures
- Probability models and model distributions
- Standard error and confidence limits
- Correlation and linear regression
- Calibration and prediction interval for new measurements
- Statistical tests (outlier test, t-test, F-test and one-way ANOVA)
- Statistical functions in Excel
Lectures and exercises using Excel, discussions and group works.
|Event Date||20.11.2019 09:00 - 22.11.2019 17:00|
|Individual Price||Individual members CHF 1,560.00, Non-members CHF 1,880.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 860.00|
|Lecturer||Dr. Roland Looser|
|Location||DAS-Kurse Olten (Angestellte Schweiz), Olten|