Experimental design [QS-19E]
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of design of experiments and understand how these methods could be effectively use in optimization of your experiments. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper conduction of experiments and analysis of information they yield.
Persons interested in using methods of experimental design for planning their experiments.
- General outline for screening experiments
- Factorial and fractional factorial designs
- Response surface methods
- Quantitative relations: Observed responses and experimental variations.
- Optimisation when there are several response variables
- Computer applications and literature for further reading
Lectures, calculations on sample data sets, discussion of selected applications.
|Event Date||15.11.2019 09:00 - 15.11.2019 17:00|
|Individual Price||Individual members CHF 600.00, Non-members CHF 750.00, Students/PhD Students/retired CHF 320.00|
|Lecturer||Dr. András P. Borosy QualySense AG, Glattbrugg|
|Location||Eawag Wasserforschungsinstitut, Dübendorf|